Lord, use me to remind my child not to put her hope in wealth, but in You. Help her to understand that she is precious in Your sight, regardless of what material possessions she has or doesn’t have. Grant her discernment to balance contentment with a desire to excel for Your glory. Let her be rich in good deeds, generous, and willing to share. Help her to remember that it is more important to store up treasures in heaven than on earth.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family