Lord, You instructed every king of Israel to read Your Word daily so that they would fear You, obey Your laws, and then rule humbly and effectively. I desire to apply this sacred and wise instruction to my life. Help me schedule my days to prioritize my regular time with You. Forgive me when I go through long seasons without seeking You. I yearn for You to grow me into a more godly spouse, parent, child, sibling, and colleague.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel