Lord, You instructed every king of Israel to read Your Word daily so that they would fear You, obey Your laws, and then rule humbly and effectively. I desire to apply this sacred and wise instruction to my life. Help me schedule my days to prioritize my regular time with You. Forgive me when I go through long seasons without seeking You. I yearn for You to grow me into a more godly spouse, parent, child, sibling, and colleague.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost