Lord, it is easy to compare my child with others, and end up feeling resentful or envious. It is easy to fall into a performance-focused mindset and assess my child based on achievements. Forgive me when I have become discontent due to making comparisons. Every child is a unique and eternal soul, lovingly knit together by You. Every child is different, with various strengths, weaknesses, and abilities. We are all precious in Your sight; enable me to pass that message of assurance on to my child through the way I parent.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel