Lord, it is easy to compare my child with others, and end up feeling resentful or envious. It is easy to fall into a performance-focused mindset and assess my child based on achievements. Forgive me when I have become discontent due to making comparisons. Every child is a unique and eternal soul, lovingly knit together by You. Every child is different, with various strengths, weaknesses, and abilities. We are all precious in Your sight; enable me to pass that message of assurance on to my child through the way I parent.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family