Lord, thank You for the amazing truth that it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me (Galatians 2:20). Enable me to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus instead of following the world’s selfish and insecure ways. When I am seized by the fear of losing out, may I cling onto Your peace and assurance. Help me to love and value my child as You love and value each one of us, even to the point of giving Your life for us.
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily
- 15 Oct: May He Confess You As Lord Over His Life
- 14 Oct: May She Realize Her Need For You
- 13 Oct: May He Encounter You Personally And Powerfully