Lord, thank You for the amazing truth that it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me (Galatians 2:20). Enable me to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus instead of following the world’s selfish and insecure ways. When I am seized by the fear of losing out, may I cling onto Your peace and assurance. Help me to love and value my child as You love and value each one of us, even to the point of giving Your life for us.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel