Lord, forgive me for becoming impatient with my child. I confess that at the heart of my impatience lies my sinful nature. You give us many chances to turn away from our sinful ways back to You. Having crowned You as Lord of my life, help me to learn patience from You. I know that You make all things beautiful in Your time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). This includes transforming not only my child, but also myself into Your image.
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily
- 15 Oct: May He Confess You As Lord Over His Life
- 14 Oct: May She Realize Her Need For You
- 13 Oct: May He Encounter You Personally And Powerfully
- 12 Oct: Bring My Child To A Saving Knowledge Of You