Lord, forgive me for becoming impatient with my child. I confess that at the heart of my impatience lies my sinful nature. You give us many chances to turn away from our sinful ways back to You. Having crowned You as Lord of my life, help me to learn patience from You. I know that You make all things beautiful in Your time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). This includes transforming not only my child, but also myself into Your image.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel