Lord, I surrender all of my worries about my child to you, knowing that I cannot add a single hour to my life by worrying. No matter what has happened, You are in control and You provide. Because You see and know all things, I am secure in You and can cease worrying. I choose to no longer be a slave to worry (Romans 6:16), but to trust You to work all things for the good of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28).
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily
- 15 Oct: May He Confess You As Lord Over His Life
- 14 Oct: May She Realize Her Need For You
- 13 Oct: May He Encounter You Personally And Powerfully