Lord, I surrender all of my worries about my child to you, knowing that I cannot add a single hour to my life by worrying. No matter what has happened, You are in control and You provide. Because You see and know all things, I am secure in You and can cease worrying. I choose to no longer be a slave to worry (Romans 6:16), but to trust You to work all things for the good of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28).
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel