Lord, just as David prayed for Solomon in 1 Chronicles 29:8–10, I commit my child’s future to You. You knit her together in her mother’s womb and all the days ordained for her have already been written in Your book. I trust that her days are in Your loving hands and that You have plans to bless her. Instead of worrying, enable me to pray ceaselessly for my child’s future, especially that she will come to faith and trust and obey Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 25 Jul: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 24 Jul: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith