Lord, grant my child good sleep so that his mind and body will be well-rested. Deliver him from any fears he may have, knowing that You watch over him and keep him safe. If he has experienced any emotional hurts in the day, heal his spirit and restore his soul. I pray for Your gift of sweet sleep to renew his strength and spirit so that he can face the new day, refreshed and joyful.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol