Lord, I pray that You will build diligence in the heart of my child. Help him to work hard and persevere in all that he does, knowing that the diligent will be rewarded, whereas the sluggard wants much, but gets nothing. May he press on through trials and may Your grace and presence always be with him. Above all, strengthen him to diligently stay the course of believing and trusting in You.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol