Lord, it is not easy to admit when we are wrong, yet honesty and truth are what You want from Your children. Give my child the courage to admit to her mistakes and seek forgiveness from those she has wronged. I pray she will not blame others or keep silent if others are wrongfully accused. Help her value integrity even if no one is watching. Give her grace to bear the consequences willingly and not with anger and resentment. Help her build a reputation of honesty that is pleasing in Your sight.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family