Lord, You are a God of order and You set up authority structures to help us to live well. Help my child understand that parents and leaders are responsible to God for those under their care. Help him cheerfully submit to authority. If he does not understand something, may he ask for clarification respectfully. And, as he obeys authority so as to honor You, may he find favor in the eyes of those You have put in charge of him.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol