Lord, You are a God of order and You set up authority structures to help us to live well. Help my child understand that parents and leaders are responsible to God for those under their care. Help him cheerfully submit to authority. If he does not understand something, may he ask for clarification respectfully. And, as he obeys authority so as to honor You, may he find favor in the eyes of those You have put in charge of him.
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience
- 28 Feb: Guard Me Against The Fear Of Losing Out
- 27 Feb: Help Me To Not Compare