Lord, thank You for giving my child power, love, and self-discipline. Cause her to be secure in You, being committed to pleasing You in all things, instead of being led solely by her emotions. Protect her from the deception and danger that excessive desire, anger, fear, and sadness can bring. Fill her with the truth that emotions alone, when excessive, may not be a true reflection of reality. When negative emotions rise up, may Your peace that surpasses all understanding rise up further.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family