Lord, thank You for giving my child power, love, and self-discipline. Cause her to be secure in You, being committed to pleasing You in all things, instead of being led solely by her emotions. Protect her from the deception and danger that excessive desire, anger, fear, and sadness can bring. Fill her with the truth that emotions alone, when excessive, may not be a true reflection of reality. When negative emotions rise up, may Your peace that surpasses all understanding rise up further.
- 08 Mar: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 07 Mar: Be The Lord Of My Family
- 06 Mar: I Surrender My Idols
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting