Lord, the world will tell my child that achievements in academics, sports, aesthetics, and working life are more important than pleasing You and leading a godly life. Forgive me if I have been guilty of reinforcing this message. Help my child to be fully secure in the knowledge that he has been uniquely created by a loving God and sacrificially redeemed through the blood of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. May he hold onto the wisdom that all riches, possessions, and achievements will pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol