Lord, the world will tell my child that achievements in academics, sports, aesthetics, and working life are more important than pleasing You and leading a godly life. Forgive me if I have been guilty of reinforcing this message. Help my child to be fully secure in the knowledge that he has been uniquely created by a loving God and sacrificially redeemed through the blood of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. May he hold onto the wisdom that all riches, possessions, and achievements will pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.
- 08 Mar: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 07 Mar: Be The Lord Of My Family
- 06 Mar: I Surrender My Idols
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting