Lord, just as You are a loving and forgiving God, and just as You have completely forgiven our sins, help my child follow in Your footsteps and learn to forgive in the same way. May my child deeply understand the grace she has been extended through Jesus Christ’s death on the cross, and may its reality compel her to extend forgiveness to those around her.
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You