O Lord, this world will bring trouble and pressure—at school, with friends, in relationships, marriage, and parenting, and even when taking care of one’s ageing parents. By Your empowering love, enable my child to cope with the stresses of life and manage them successfully. Help him to rest in who You are and what You can do. Teach him to trust in Your wisdom, power, and love so that he will cope, thrive, and overcome all life’s challenges.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol