O Lord, this world will bring trouble and pressure—at school, with friends, in relationships, marriage, and parenting, and even when taking care of one’s ageing parents. By Your empowering love, enable my child to cope with the stresses of life and manage them successfully. Help him to rest in who You are and what You can do. Teach him to trust in Your wisdom, power, and love so that he will cope, thrive, and overcome all life’s challenges.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family