Lord, thank You for the precious life that You have granted me to parent. Teach me to love my child the way that You love me, so that she will understand and cherish who You are. As my child feels Your love deeply, show her that her identity is not found in academic achievements, co-curricular activities, social media, working life, or her role as a spouse or parent, but in You.
- 08 Mar: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 07 Mar: Be The Lord Of My Family
- 06 Mar: I Surrender My Idols
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting