Lord, thank You for the precious life that You have granted me to parent. Teach me to love my child the way that You love me, so that she will understand and cherish who You are. As my child feels Your love deeply, show her that her identity is not found in academic achievements, co-curricular activities, social media, working life, or her role as a spouse or parent, but in You.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family