Lord, thank You for my child, who is Your wonderful creation. Help him to develop a quiet confidence that he is fearfully and wonderfully made in Your image. Assure him that You knew him before he was born, and that all his days are already written in Your book (Psalm 139:16). Let my child rest in the security of knowing You are in control. May confidence arise in him as he holds on to You as his maker, sustainer, refuge, and redeemer.
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience