Lord, grant my child the understanding that her identity is not based on how she looks, but on Your love for her. Remind her that while people look at the outward appearance, You look at the heart. Give her strength to take captive thoughts that are not from You and make them obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5). Grant her wisdom to discern how to dress appropriately for different occasions, and remind her that no matter how she looks, she is precious in Your sight.
- 08 Mar: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 07 Mar: Be The Lord Of My Family
- 06 Mar: I Surrender My Idols
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting