Lord, grant my child the understanding that her identity is not based on how she looks, but on Your love for her. Remind her that while people look at the outward appearance, You look at the heart. Give her strength to take captive thoughts that are not from You and make them obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5). Grant her wisdom to discern how to dress appropriately for different occasions, and remind her that no matter how she looks, she is precious in Your sight.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol