Lord, I pray for my child to mature in faith, to have a deep desire to always do what is right in Your eyes, and to keep Your commands, even when his peers may jeer him for it. Add to his faith goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, mutual affection, and love, so that he may be effective and productive in overcoming the world (2 Peter 1:5–9). Enable him to stand firm against negative peer pressure and to be the salt and light that You call him to be.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family