Lord, I pray for my child to mature in faith, to have a deep desire to always do what is right in Your eyes, and to keep Your commands, even when his peers may jeer him for it. Add to his faith goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, mutual affection, and love, so that he may be effective and productive in overcoming the world (2 Peter 1:5–9). Enable him to stand firm against negative peer pressure and to be the salt and light that You call him to be.
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience