Lord, grant my child the courage and wisdom to stand up for You in the face of innocent questions, subtle ridicule, or outright rejection. Like Daniel in the Bible, may my child fear and honor You, instead of the world. May my child be secure in his identity in You, no matter what the world says. And when challenged, may You enable him to present the reason for his faith clearly, and to do this with gentleness and respect, in a way that will point others toward You.
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 25 Jul: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 24 Jul: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 23 Jul: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel