Lord, grant my child the courage and wisdom to stand up for You in the face of innocent questions, subtle ridicule, or outright rejection. Like Daniel in the Bible, may my child fear and honor You, instead of the world. May my child be secure in his identity in You, no matter what the world says. And when challenged, may You enable him to present the reason for his faith clearly, and to do this with gentleness and respect, in a way that will point others toward You.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep