Lord, grant my child the courage and wisdom to stand up for You in the face of innocent questions, subtle ridicule, or outright rejection. Like Daniel in the Bible, may my child fear and honor You, instead of the world. May my child be secure in his identity in You, no matter what the world says. And when challenged, may You enable him to present the reason for his faith clearly, and to do this with gentleness and respect, in a way that will point others toward You.
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You
- 17 Jan: May Her Identity Be Rooted In Christ
- 16 Jan: Protect Him From Crumbling Under Stress
- 15 Jan: May She Forgive Completely