Lord, take charge of my words, which have the power of life and death (Proverbs 18:21). Set a guard over my mouth. Keep watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3). May my words edify, not destroy; benefit, not harm. May my words reflect Your gospel truths and display the fear of the Lord, not the fear of man. May they be prayerful words that point my child to You in all circumstances.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel