Lord, take charge of my words, which have the power of life and death (Proverbs 18:21). Set a guard over my mouth. Keep watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3). May my words edify, not destroy; benefit, not harm. May my words reflect Your gospel truths and display the fear of the Lord, not the fear of man. May they be prayerful words that point my child to You in all circumstances.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost