Lord, take charge of my words, which have the power of life and death (Proverbs 18:21). Set a guard over my mouth. Keep watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3). May my words edify, not destroy; benefit, not harm. May my words reflect Your gospel truths and display the fear of the Lord, not the fear of man. May they be prayerful words that point my child to You in all circumstances.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily