Lord, I need Your guidance in this difficult task of mentoring and coaching my child. Shape me into someone my child can trust and respect. Strengthen my heart-to-heart connection with him so that I will be able to effectively direct his heart to You. Help me to guide him with wisdom, kindness, gentleness, and compassion. And, help me to remember that You are the ultimate coach and mentor, the Good Shepherd. Where I fall short, You will guide my children beyond what I can do.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily