Lord, I need Your guidance in this difficult task of mentoring and coaching my child. Shape me into someone my child can trust and respect. Strengthen my heart-to-heart connection with him so that I will be able to effectively direct his heart to You. Help me to guide him with wisdom, kindness, gentleness, and compassion. And, help me to remember that You are the ultimate coach and mentor, the Good Shepherd. Where I fall short, You will guide my children beyond what I can do.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel