Lord, grant me Your wisdom in all that I do for my child. Thank You for being a generous God, who will give wisdom without finding fault. Let me have a reverent heart toward You, for that is the beginning of wisdom. Help me to know You more, for that leads to understanding. Enable me to make excellent choices and decisions for my child, so that ultimately he can be presented pure and blameless for the day of Christ (Philippians 1:9–10).
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel