Lord, grant me Your wisdom in all that I do for my child. Thank You for being a generous God, who will give wisdom without finding fault. Let me have a reverent heart toward You, for that is the beginning of wisdom. Help me to know You more, for that leads to understanding. Enable me to make excellent choices and decisions for my child, so that ultimately he can be presented pure and blameless for the day of Christ (Philippians 1:9–10).
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily