Lord, thank You that when I believe in Your death for me on the cross, I become a new creation. My life is now hidden in You. Help me not to fall into worldly ways of parenting. Renew my mind that I may be transformed to be the godly parent You want me to be. Help me to make a conscious decision to be a Christ-like parent and, with Your Spirit’s help, become more compassionate, kind, humble, gentle and patient, forgiving, and loving toward my child (Colossians 3:12–14).
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel