Lord, thank You that when I believe in Your death for me on the cross, I become a new creation. My life is now hidden in You. Help me not to fall into worldly ways of parenting. Renew my mind that I may be transformed to be the godly parent You want me to be. Help me to make a conscious decision to be a Christ-like parent and, with Your Spirit’s help, become more compassionate, kind, humble, gentle and patient, forgiving, and loving toward my child (Colossians 3:12–14).
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily