Lord, thank You that when I believe in Your death for me on the cross, I become a new creation. My life is now hidden in You. Help me not to fall into worldly ways of parenting. Renew my mind that I may be transformed to be the godly parent You want me to be. Help me to make a conscious decision to be a Christ-like parent and, with Your Spirit’s help, become more compassionate, kind, humble, gentle and patient, forgiving, and loving toward my child (Colossians 3:12–14).
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost