Lord, let my knowledge of who You are and gratitude for all You have done for me bubble up and overflow from my heart. I want You to spill out naturally in my conversations because I’m so filled with You. When the conversation is happy, let me speak of the joy that You give; when it is sad, let me speak of Your comfort and assurance. Give me courage and opportunities to share Your message of salvation.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel