Lord, let my knowledge of who You are and gratitude for all You have done for me bubble up and overflow from my heart. I want You to spill out naturally in my conversations because I’m so filled with You. When the conversation is happy, let me speak of the joy that You give; when it is sad, let me speak of Your comfort and assurance. Give me courage and opportunities to share Your message of salvation.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost