Lord, let my knowledge of who You are and gratitude for all You have done for me bubble up and overflow from my heart. I want You to spill out naturally in my conversations because I’m so filled with You. When the conversation is happy, let me speak of the joy that You give; when it is sad, let me speak of Your comfort and assurance. Give me courage and opportunities to share Your message of salvation.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily