Lord, help my spouse and I to love and cherish each other unconditionally and completely, the way You love us. In our words, tone, deeds, and decisions, may we proactively practice patience, kindness, humility, politeness, selflessness, forbearance, forgiveness, and truthfulness. Help us choose to protect and trust each other, and to be hopeful and persevering toward each other, in good times and bad. May we seek to show Christ to each other in all areas of life.
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience
- 28 Feb: Guard Me Against The Fear Of Losing Out