Lord, help my spouse and I to love and cherish each other unconditionally and completely, the way You love us. In our words, tone, deeds, and decisions, may we proactively practice patience, kindness, humility, politeness, selflessness, forbearance, forgiveness, and truthfulness. Help us choose to protect and trust each other, and to be hopeful and persevering toward each other, in good times and bad. May we seek to show Christ to each other in all areas of life.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family