Lord, thank You that nothing and no one can separate me from the love of Christ, no matter what happens. This promise comforts me greatly. Without it, I would never have persevered this far on my parenting journey. When I feel like giving up on myself or my child, help me to lean upon Your strength to carry me through the most difficult times; across the worst obstacles; and beyond tough challenges. Help me to not give up.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol