Lord, I want to point my child to You, always. When I am complimented as a parent, or when my child is praised, may I point my child to You and give You the glory. When I am upset or when my child is criticized, may I point her to You as we humbly seek Your wisdom on how to move forward. You are my eternal source of strength. I am a limited and sinful parent. May I teach my child the fear of the Lord, in good times and bad.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily