Lord, I want to point my child to You, always. When I am complimented as a parent, or when my child is praised, may I point my child to You and give You the glory. When I am upset or when my child is criticized, may I point her to You as we humbly seek Your wisdom on how to move forward. You are my eternal source of strength. I am a limited and sinful parent. May I teach my child the fear of the Lord, in good times and bad.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel