Lord, enable me to teach my child to love You above all other things, with all of his heart, soul, mind, and strength. Give me the desire and the discipline to make daily prayer, reading the Bible, and attending church and Sunday School a regular part of family life. Help me to make my child’s spiritual development the first priority, more important than his intellectual, academic, and physical development. And empower me to be exemplary in the way I live, for actions speak louder than words, especially at home.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel