Lord, enable me to teach my child to love You above all other things, with all of his heart, soul, mind, and strength. Give me the desire and the discipline to make daily prayer, reading the Bible, and attending church and Sunday School a regular part of family life. Help me to make my child’s spiritual development the first priority, more important than his intellectual, academic, and physical development. And empower me to be exemplary in the way I live, for actions speak louder than words, especially at home.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily