Lord, forgive me for creating idols in my life—things or people I revere or value more than You. Whether it is caring more about raising a child who is successful in the world’s eyes than one who loves You, or caring more about how my child behaves in public than about the private condition of her heart, I repent. Continue to reveal to me my hidden idols, for I know that You are a jealous God and I long to please You.
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily
- 15 Oct: May He Confess You As Lord Over His Life
- 14 Oct: May She Realize Her Need For You
- 13 Oct: May He Encounter You Personally And Powerfully