Lord, I confess I sometimes lash out with words and actions that I regret later. Forgive me for my lack of self-control and teach me to rule over my tongue. Set a guard over my lips this day and every day, that I might not hurt my child nor sin against You. I know that the anger of man does not produce the righteousness that You desire in my life. Produce in my life the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22–23).
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily
- 15 Oct: May He Confess You As Lord Over His Life
- 14 Oct: May She Realize Her Need For You
- 13 Oct: May He Encounter You Personally And Powerfully