Lord, I confess I sometimes lash out with words and actions that I regret later. Forgive me for my lack of self-control and teach me to rule over my tongue. Set a guard over my lips this day and every day, that I might not hurt my child nor sin against You. I know that the anger of man does not produce the righteousness that You desire in my life. Produce in my life the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22–23).
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel