Lord, teach me to control my temper and master my fears as I parent my children. I am full of anxiety and despair right now, but You are more than able to take what has happened and use it for Your good. Help me not to act unwisely and blow things out of proportion. Give me Your peace that passes all understanding to keep my heart and my mind in You. Help me to calm down, so that I may react with kindness, wisdom, and gentleness, and move forward, giving thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel