Lord, teach me to control my temper and master my fears as I parent my children. I am full of anxiety and despair right now, but You are more than able to take what has happened and use it for Your good. Help me not to act unwisely and blow things out of proportion. Give me Your peace that passes all understanding to keep my heart and my mind in You. Help me to calm down, so that I may react with kindness, wisdom, and gentleness, and move forward, giving thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
- 23 Jan: Guard Her Against Overwhelming Emotions
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations