Lord, teach me to control my temper and master my fears as I parent my children. I am full of anxiety and despair right now, but You are more than able to take what has happened and use it for Your good. Help me not to act unwisely and blow things out of proportion. Give me Your peace that passes all understanding to keep my heart and my mind in You. Help me to calm down, so that I may react with kindness, wisdom, and gentleness, and move forward, giving thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily