Lord, I often need to be reminded that children are a gift from You. You have given me the privilege of nurturing Your child in all aspects of life—physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual. Forgive me when I have taken this gift of a child for granted, or when I have not loved him in a way that pleases You. Help me to be a good and faithful steward in all aspects of my child’s development, so that You receive a rich harvest in all that You have entrusted me with.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost