Lord, I often need to be reminded that children are a gift from You. You have given me the privilege of nurturing Your child in all aspects of life—physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual. Forgive me when I have taken this gift of a child for granted, or when I have not loved him in a way that pleases You. Help me to be a good and faithful steward in all aspects of my child’s development, so that You receive a rich harvest in all that You have entrusted me with.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family