Lord, I am often tempted to have my own way in parenting my child. It is easy for me to just go with the flow and try out various parenting methods without seeking Your will. Help me remember that children are a gift from You—they are fearfully and wonderfully made by You, and You have a perfect plan for each one of them. Help me to cultivate the habit of constantly seeking You first, for the unfolding of Your plan for each of them.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel