Lord, I am often tempted to have my own way in parenting my child. It is easy for me to just go with the flow and try out various parenting methods without seeking Your will. Help me remember that children are a gift from You—they are fearfully and wonderfully made by You, and You have a perfect plan for each one of them. Help me to cultivate the habit of constantly seeking You first, for the unfolding of Your plan for each of them.
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You