Lord, I am often tempted to have my own way in parenting my child. It is easy for me to just go with the flow and try out various parenting methods without seeking Your will. Help me remember that children are a gift from You—they are fearfully and wonderfully made by You, and You have a perfect plan for each one of them. Help me to cultivate the habit of constantly seeking You first, for the unfolding of Your plan for each of them.
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily
- 15 Oct: May He Confess You As Lord Over His Life
- 14 Oct: May She Realize Her Need For You
- 13 Oct: May He Encounter You Personally And Powerfully