Lord, due to my exhausted, distracted, and frenzied lifestyle, I often mistake the minor for the major. Sometimes, something seems like a big deal and it saps all my focus, but after I step back, I realize, in the light of salvation and eternal life, how unimportant it really is. Teach me to have the proper spiritual perspective on things, to know what is eternal and what is not. Grant me the discernment and good judgment to know when to seize an opportunity, and when to let an issue go.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family