Lord, due to my exhausted, distracted, and frenzied lifestyle, I often mistake the minor for the major. Sometimes, something seems like a big deal and it saps all my focus, but after I step back, I realize, in the light of salvation and eternal life, how unimportant it really is. Teach me to have the proper spiritual perspective on things, to know what is eternal and what is not. Grant me the discernment and good judgment to know when to seize an opportunity, and when to let an issue go.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel