Lord, I often parent my child without relying on You, choosing words and actions based on how I was brought up, or on the ways of the world. My desire is for You to be my true source of wisdom and strength. You have already made me new in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17), so help me put off my old parenting habits. Enable me to put on my new nature, exhibiting Your righteousness and holiness in the way I parent my child.
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience
- 28 Feb: Guard Me Against The Fear Of Losing Out
- 27 Feb: Help Me To Not Compare