Lord, I often parent my child without relying on You, choosing words and actions based on how I was brought up, or on the ways of the world. My desire is for You to be my true source of wisdom and strength. You have already made me new in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17), so help me put off my old parenting habits. Enable me to put on my new nature, exhibiting Your righteousness and holiness in the way I parent my child.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol