Lord, instill in my child a reverent fear of You as our just and loving Heavenly Father. May his reverence for You keep him on the godly path in all his life choices, and may he never bow in fear to the world’s opinions. Open his eyes to see how blessed it is to fear You and walk in Your ways, so that his faith in You will be strengthened. Give him a heart that overflows with praise and thanksgiving for Your name.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel