Lord, I pray that my child’s heart will be like the good soil, hearing and retaining Your Word, and producing fruit for Your glory. May my child be deeply rooted in Your Word such that she will develop strength, maturity, and conviction to handle life’s adversities, riches, and pleasures without being consumed by them. May she know Your voice (John 10:27) well, such that she will never be deceived by other voices in the world.
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You