Lord, I pray that my child’s heart will be like the good soil, hearing and retaining Your Word, and producing fruit for Your glory. May my child be deeply rooted in Your Word such that she will develop strength, maturity, and conviction to handle life’s adversities, riches, and pleasures without being consumed by them. May she know Your voice (John 10:27) well, such that she will never be deceived by other voices in the world.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel