Lord, I pray that my child will have a strong and courageous faith in You. Even as the world grows increasingly wicked and even as the love of God grows cold in others, enable her to be a pure and blameless child of God, without fault in a warped and crooked generation, shining like a star in the sky, holding firmly to Your words of life (Philippians 2:15–16).
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family