Lord, I pray that my child will have a strong and courageous faith in You. Even as the world grows increasingly wicked and even as the love of God grows cold in others, enable her to be a pure and blameless child of God, without fault in a warped and crooked generation, shining like a star in the sky, holding firmly to Your words of life (Philippians 2:15–16).
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep