Lord, I pray that my child will have a strong and courageous faith in You. Even as the world grows increasingly wicked and even as the love of God grows cold in others, enable her to be a pure and blameless child of God, without fault in a warped and crooked generation, shining like a star in the sky, holding firmly to Your words of life (Philippians 2:15–16).
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You
- 17 Jan: May Her Identity Be Rooted In Christ
- 16 Jan: Protect Him From Crumbling Under Stress
- 15 Jan: May She Forgive Completely