Lord, I pray that Your Word will always be a lamp for my child’s feet and a light for his path. Keep him from wrong by hiding Your Word in his heart. May his path be narrow but well-lit by Your wisdom and counsel. May his days be filled with the knowledge of who You are and how much You love him and want him for Your own.
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You