Lord, thank You for the most precious gift of salvation. Only in Jesus are we saved for Your glory and honor. Help us to work this out with fear and trembling. Not because You are a scary judge, but because You are a benevolent Father who has done everything for us. May my child taste and see that You are good, and may she never be found wanting (Psalm 34:8–11). This has been my experience and I earnestly plead that You will do the same work in her heart.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel