Lord, enable my child to live wisely—to apply the truths and principles she learns from Your Word to situations she comes across in everyday life. May she also live with discernment—identifying how the world’s values differ from Yours. I pray that she will reject what is not of You, and cling on to that which is pleasing in Your sight. Finally, help my child to be salt and light of the world (Matthew 5:13–16). May she transform the spaces and people she has influence over, for Your glory.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel