Lord, enable my child to live wisely—to apply the truths and principles she learns from Your Word to situations she comes across in everyday life. May she also live with discernment—identifying how the world’s values differ from Yours. I pray that she will reject what is not of You, and cling on to that which is pleasing in Your sight. Finally, help my child to be salt and light of the world (Matthew 5:13–16). May she transform the spaces and people she has influence over, for Your glory.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost