Lord, enable my child to live wisely—to apply the truths and principles she learns from Your Word to situations she comes across in everyday life. May she also live with discernment—identifying how the world’s values differ from Yours. I pray that she will reject what is not of You, and cling on to that which is pleasing in Your sight. Finally, help my child to be salt and light of the world (Matthew 5:13–16). May she transform the spaces and people she has influence over, for Your glory.
- 03 Dec: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 02 Dec: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 01 Dec: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 30 Nov: Bless My Child With Good Sleep
- 29 Nov: Build Up Diligence In Him