Lord, thank You for being the perfect model of parental love. Deepen my conviction that love involves discipline. Forgive me when I don’t discipline because I feel lazy, tired, or I just want to avoid conflict. Grant me the determination to make the most of the opportunities You provide for training my child. Give me courage to have the difficult conversations that I would rather avoid. Remind me to focus on her heart and attitude and not solely on her outward behavior.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily