Lord, thank You for being the perfect model of parental love. Deepen my conviction that love involves discipline. Forgive me when I don’t discipline because I feel lazy, tired, or I just want to avoid conflict. Grant me the determination to make the most of the opportunities You provide for training my child. Give me courage to have the difficult conversations that I would rather avoid. Remind me to focus on her heart and attitude and not solely on her outward behavior.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel