Lord, I often love only when it’s convenient or when I feel up to it. My heart shrinks when I get stressed or tired, when I am in the privacy of my home, or when I am gripped by selfishness. Teach me to love unconditionally and consistently, in public and in private. May the humility of Christ be my example. Help me to choose daily to do what pleases You, and what is in the interest of my children, and not just what feeds my vanity.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel