Lord, I often love only when it’s convenient or when I feel up to it. My heart shrinks when I get stressed or tired, when I am in the privacy of my home, or when I am gripped by selfishness. Teach me to love unconditionally and consistently, in public and in private. May the humility of Christ be my example. Help me to choose daily to do what pleases You, and what is in the interest of my children, and not just what feeds my vanity.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family