Lord, thank You for my precious child! You are the One who makes each tiny snowflake with a unique and beautiful pattern; how much more have You fearfully and wonderfully made my child. You have given me the privilege of working with You to shape and mold her as she emerges from under my wing and takes flight as an adult. Grant me Your wisdom and insight to help her become the person that You created her to be.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily