Lord, thank You for my precious child! You are the One who makes each tiny snowflake with a unique and beautiful pattern; how much more have You fearfully and wonderfully made my child. You have given me the privilege of working with You to shape and mold her as she emerges from under my wing and takes flight as an adult. Grant me Your wisdom and insight to help her become the person that You created her to be.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel