Lord, bless my child with a heart that overflows with thankfulness. Let him recognize Your guiding hand and blessings in his life and be grateful. Help me teach him to not be anxious in anything, but in everything, to come to You in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving. May his words be salted with wisdom and his deeds with humility and grace, so that others are drawn to seek You. I pray that, in all that he says and does, he will offer thanksgiving and praise to Your name.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol