Lord, grow my child to be compassionate toward the disadvantaged. Clothe her with kindness and a tender heart for those in need. Develop in her a gentleness and patience toward the weak. Show her that You can use her faithfulness and generosity in the small things for a greater purpose, just as You multiplied five bread loaves and two fishes for the benefit of many. Help her stay humble, no matter what talents You may choose to gift her with, so that she will glorify You in all that she does.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol