Lord, grow my child to be compassionate toward the disadvantaged. Clothe her with kindness and a tender heart for those in need. Develop in her a gentleness and patience toward the weak. Show her that You can use her faithfulness and generosity in the small things for a greater purpose, just as You multiplied five bread loaves and two fishes for the benefit of many. Help her stay humble, no matter what talents You may choose to gift her with, so that she will glorify You in all that she does.
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience
- 28 Feb: Guard Me Against The Fear Of Losing Out
- 27 Feb: Help Me To Not Compare