Lord, You know how much temptation my child is facing from many sources—social media, movies, music, books, and peers. Grant my child wisdom to be discerning and not deceived. Help me nurture her to be secure in her gender identity, and enable her to celebrate the glorious truth that she is fearfully and wonderfully made by You. Protect her heart and mind, both online and offline, and grant her self-control so that she would not awaken love until it so desires (Song of Songs 8:4).
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol