Lord, You know how much temptation my child is facing from many sources—social media, movies, music, books, and peers. Grant my child wisdom to be discerning and not deceived. Help me nurture her to be secure in her gender identity, and enable her to celebrate the glorious truth that she is fearfully and wonderfully made by You. Protect her heart and mind, both online and offline, and grant her self-control so that she would not awaken love until it so desires (Song of Songs 8:4).
- 08 Mar: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 07 Mar: Be The Lord Of My Family
- 06 Mar: I Surrender My Idols
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting