Lord, thank You for creating my child in Your image. Help him to have a pure heart so that he can see You (Matthew 5:8). Grant him Your strength to flee from the many temptations in his life, such as inappropriate content that he may encounter online or offline, or distractions from fruitful activities that could build him up—body, soul, and spirit. Cause him to be single-minded in his pursuit of You, and grant him discernment in his choice of friends so that he can develop good character (1 Corinthians 15:33).
- 08 Mar: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 07 Mar: Be The Lord Of My Family
- 06 Mar: I Surrender My Idols
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting