Lord, I feel inadequate as a parent. I don’t know what to do or say to guide my child in Your ways. But I choose not to be fearful, overwhelmed, or dismayed. I choose to trust that, in the midst of (perceived or real) inadequacy, Your divine power has given me everything I need to be a godly parent. Enable me to trust in Your adequacy to keep me moving forward in this parenting journey.
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience