Lord, I feel inadequate as a parent. I don’t know what to do or say to guide my child in Your ways. But I choose not to be fearful, overwhelmed, or dismayed. I choose to trust that, in the midst of (perceived or real) inadequacy, Your divine power has given me everything I need to be a godly parent. Enable me to trust in Your adequacy to keep me moving forward in this parenting journey.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family