Lord, I feel inadequate as a parent. I don’t know what to do or say to guide my child in Your ways. But I choose not to be fearful, overwhelmed, or dismayed. I choose to trust that, in the midst of (perceived or real) inadequacy, Your divine power has given me everything I need to be a godly parent. Enable me to trust in Your adequacy to keep me moving forward in this parenting journey.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol